Warning
This blog contains material that some viewers may find disturbing...
Viewer discretion advised.
Mature Subject Matter – 17+


Monday, May 6, 2013

Rock With Me. By: Kristen Proby



Rock With Me (With Me in Seattle, #4)



Published: May, 1st 2013
Pages: 196
Series: With Me in Seattle
Stars: 5

I love this series!

Each book is great on its own, but following this group is an adventure.

I enjoy the way all the characters from each book are in all the books. The stories just continue and flow as a normal friend/family group.

I love the van scene! I swear I could hear my own friends in that drunken conversation!

Book #4 in this adventure has your following the sassy, angry sister of Luke.
Sam is an independent woman that has a shield around her and her heart.
Leo is a bad boy rocker from the band Nash. Tattooed and a rocker is not what Sam needs in her life.
Leo slowly breaks down her walls at the same time losing control of his own walls.

The fighting is hot....

“So Sam, what are you doing later?”“I won't be doing you.”“Uh, I wasn't offering, honey.  I was wondering if you'd like me to take you to have that stick pulled out of your ass.”“Nope. I like my stick right where it is.”“Let me know if you change your mind.”“You'll be the first to know.”

But the sex is hotter!!
        "Don't ever lie to me, sunshine. I don't ever want you to run until your
          legs give out on you like this again. 
          The only time your legs will shake like this is if I'm inside you."

No comments:

Post a Comment