Warning
This blog contains material that some viewers may find disturbing...
Viewer discretion advised.
Mature Subject Matter – 17+


Monday, May 6, 2013

Real (Real, Raw & Ripped #1) By: Katy Evans





Published: April, 8th 2013
Pages: 266
Series: Real, Raw & Ripped #1
Stars: 5
Real (Real, Raw & Ripped, #1)

Two words that brings me straight to my knees… Remington Tate. 
Dear Lord, the swooning and panting through this whole book.
Who doesn't love a damaged Alpha-Male??

First… let me swoon, pant and sweat some more… ok… almost there. Thanks I am better now.
Dear LORD the UST in this book was so damn HOT! Walking, talking sexual tension! 
HOLYSHITBALLS BATMAN!
(Pardon the language)
This book was a roller coaster ride of emotions, it was so intense! 

For a debut novel Katy knocked it right out!


  
Men like this make me believe GOD is a woman!

First off... if this dude chased me down to tell me his name… I would have not remembered it at all!!
Hell I would not even have known my own name, pretty sure breathing would have been an issue at that moment as well!! (Thank you Katy for the visuals) 

Melanie brings Brooke to an underground fight just to see Remington "Riptide" Tate.  The moment Brooke and Remy’s eyes meet the world comes to life! Remy jumps out of the ring to introduce himself


And I repeat! HOLYSHITBALLS BATMAN! (And again…Pardon the language)
“Your name,” he growls, panting, his eyes wild on mine.“Uh, Brooke.”“Brooke what?” he snaps out, his nostrils flaring.“It’s Brooke Dumas,” she says, and then she happily shoots out my cell phone number. To my chagrin. His lips curl and he meets my gaze.
“Brooke Dumas.” He just f*cked my name right in front of me. And right in front of Mel.
 He steps forward, and his damp hand slides into the nape of my neck. My pulse skitters as he lowers his dark head to set a small, dry kiss on my lips. It feels like he’s marking me. Like he’s preparing me for something monumental. That could both change and ruin my life.
     “Brooke,” he growls softly, meaningfully, against my lips, as he draws back with a smile. 
 “I’m Remington.” 
 Now gentlemen, please take notice of this panty dropping introduction!

Brooke is a college graduate and a physical sports therapist and after that first meeting, Remy hires her to be his personal therapist. They soon embark on a nationwide tour.
Remy is a very closed and private man. He speaks little to anyone and keeps mostly to himself. On the plane rides he shares music with Brooke and opens up a little more.
During this time Brooke and Remy grow closer and more intimate. But Remy still holds back. In a night of fighting his secret comes out, not exactly the way it should. 
"When I take you, you'll be mine," he says, a soft promise in my ear. He slides his thumb along my jaw, and then gently kisses my earlobe. "You need to be certain." His eyes are so hot that I'm on fire with the lust in them, and the word of "mine" makes the empty place between my legs swell with longing. "I want you to know me first, and then, I want you to let me know if you still want me to take you." 
   Ladies and Gentlemen this is the end of this review…  Don't be mad!
Remy’s secret is powerful and personal.  This journey is emotional and HOT.
Ask yourself this one question…would you give up everything for love?


No comments:

Post a Comment